How to Reach Riot Games Customer Service
You can reach Riot Games customer service by dialing their 800 support number which is Riot Games does not offer phone customer service. Live customer service is available via this number Live customer service representatives from Riot Games are available 24 hours a day seven days a week..
Riot Games Customer Service on Social Networks
You can also reach Riot Games customer service via social networks. You can reach Riot Games Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/RiotGames/ or via Riot Games Twitter page at https://twitter.com/riotgames.
Riot Games Brief History
Riot Games was founded in 2006. Its first headquarters were located in California.
Riot Games Customer Service Options
Riot Games Online Customer Service and Other Useful Links
- Riot Games official website: https://www.riotgames.com/
- Riot Games Facebook support page: https://www.facebook.com/RiotGames/
- Riot Games Twitter support page: https://twitter.com/riotgames
- Riot Games Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/riotgames/
- Riot Games LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/riot-games/
- Riot Games Youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/riotgames
- Riot Games iOS app: https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/riot-games/id346988044
- Riot Games, Inc iOS app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Riot+Games,+Inc&hl=en_GB&gl=US
Riot Games Phone Numbers
- Call Riot Games 800 number via Riot Games does not offer phone customer service
Riot Games Customer Service Working Hours
You can call Riot Games customer service and reach live customer service agent during following working hours: Live customer service representatives from Riot Games are available 24 hours a day seven days a week. Call center phone number is Riot Games does not offer phone customer service.
Read more information about Riot Games.