How to Reach Vermont Unemployment Customer Service
You can reach Vermont Unemployment customer service by dialing their 800 support number which is 1-877-214-3332. Live customer service is available via this number from 8am to 5:30pm Monday-Saturday, Sunday closed..
Below is a phone menu you can use to reach real human from customer service. Please note that some of the live support options may change since the time we called Vermont Unemployment last time:
- Press 1: For the 1099-G incident hotline
- Press 2: To file a new unemployment insurance claim
- Press 3: If you have already filed your unemployment insurance claim and need to speak to a representative
Vermont Unemployment Customer Service on Social Networks
You can also reach Vermont Unemployment customer service via social networks. You can reach Vermont Unemployment Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/VTLabor/ or via Vermont Unemployment Twitter page at https://twitter.com/VTLabor.
Vermont Unemployment Brief History
Vermont Unemployment was founded in 2005. Its first headquarters were located in Montpelier.
Vermont Unemployment Customer Service Options
Vermont Unemployment Online Customer Service and Other Useful Links
- Vermont Unemployment official website: https://labor.vermont.gov/workforce-development
- Vermont Unemployment Facebook support page: https://www.facebook.com/VTLabor/
- Vermont Unemployment Twitter support page: https://twitter.com/VTLabor
Vermont Unemployment Phone Numbers
- Call Vermont Unemployment 800 number via 1-877-214-3332
For customer service dial 1-877-214-3332. VT Unemployment Customer Support Phone
Vermont Unemployment Customer Service Working Hours
You can call Vermont Unemployment customer service and reach live customer service agent during following working hours: from 8am to 5:30pm Monday-Saturday, Sunday closed. Call center phone number is 1-877-214-3332.
Read more information about Vermont Unemployment.