How to Reach Whole Foods Customer Service
You can reach Whole Foods customer service by dialing their 800 support number which is 1-512-477-4455. Live customer service is available via this number 24 hours, 7 days..
You can also contact the company headquarters via 1-512-482-7000. Please note that this is not a customer support 800 number but a phone number form Whole Foods corporate office.
Whole Foods Customer Service on Social Networks
You can also reach Whole Foods customer service via social networks. You can reach Whole Foods Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/WholeFoods or via Whole Foods Twitter page at https://twitter.com/wholefoods.
Whole Foods Brief History
Whole Foods was founded in 1980. Its first headquarters were located in Texas.
Whole Foods Customer Service Options
Whole Foods Online Customer Service and Other Useful Links
- Whole Foods official website: https://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/
- Whole Foods Facebook support page: https://www.facebook.com/WholeFoods
- Whole Foods Twitter support page: https://twitter.com/wholefoods
- Whole Foods Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/wholefoods/
- Whole Foods Google Plus page: https://plus.google.com/+wholefoods
- Whole Foods LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/whole-foods-market
- Whole Foods Youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/user/WholeFoodsMarket
- Whole Foods Market iOS app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/whole-foods-market/id320029256?mt=8
- Whole Foods Market iOS app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wholefoods.wholefoodsmarket&hl=en
Whole Foods Phone Numbers
- Call Whole Foods 800 number via 1-512-477-4455
- Call Whole Foods 800 number via 1-512-482-7000
For customer service dial 1-512-477-4455. Via this number you can reach Whole Foods support department. For other departments see table below:
Whole Foods Customer Service Working Hours
You can call Whole Foods customer service and reach live customer service agent during following working hours: 24 hours, 7 days. Call center phone number is 1-512-477-4455.
Read more information about Whole Foods.