How to Reach Google Customer Service
You can reach Google customer service by dialing their 800 support number which is 1-855-836-3987. Live customer service is available via this number Mon-Fri: 8am-5pm..
You can also contact the company headquarters via 1-650-253-0000. Please note that this is not a customer support 800 number but a phone number form Google corporate office.
Google Customer Service on Social Networks
You can also reach Google customer service via social networks. You can reach Google Facebook page at or via Google Twitter page at https://twitter.com/search/google+twitter.
Google Brief History
Google was founded in 1998. Its first headquarters were located in California.
Google Customer Service Options
Google Online Customer Service and Other Useful Links
- Google official website: https://www.google.com/
- Google Facebook support page:
- Google Twitter support page: https://twitter.com/search/google+twitter
- Google Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/google/
- Google Google Plus page: https://plus.google.com/
- Google LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/google
- Google Youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/user/Google
- Google app — Search made just for mobile iOS app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/google-app-search-made-just/id284815942?mt=8
- Google iOS app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox&hl=en
Google Phone Numbers
- Call Google 800 number via 1-855-836-3987
- Call Google 800 number via 1-650-253-0000
For customer service dial 1-855-836-3987. Via this number you can reach Google customer service department. For other departments see table below:
Google Customer Service Working Hours
You can call Google customer service and reach live customer service agent during following working hours: Mon-Fri: 8am-5pm. Call center phone number is 1-855-836-3987.
Read more information about Google.