How to Reach Hawaii Unemployment Customer Service
You can reach Hawaii Unemployment customer service by dialing their 800 support number which is 1-833-901-2272 or 1-833-901-2275. Live customer service is available via this number from 7:45am to 4:30pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed..
Below is a phone menu you can use to reach real human from customer service. Please note that some of the live support options may change since the time we called Hawaii Unemployment last time:
- Say "one": If you are calling about general information, regular unemployment, PEUC or FPUC
- Say "two": If you are calling about PUA
- Say "three": If you are an employer and calling for information on employer-related matters
- Say "four": If you are calling to report fraud or identity theft
- Say "repeat": To repeat this menu
Hawaii Unemployment Customer Service on Social Networks
You can also reach Hawaii Unemployment customer service via social networks. You can reach Hawaii Unemployment Facebook page at or via Hawaii Unemployment Twitter page at https://twitter.com/HI_DLIR.
Hawaii Unemployment Brief History
Hawaii Unemployment was founded in 2005. Its first headquarters were located in Honolulu.
Hawaii Unemployment Customer Service Options
Hawaii Unemployment Online Customer Service and Other Useful Links
- Hawaii Unemployment official website: http://labor.hawaii.gov/
- Hawaii Unemployment Facebook support page:
- Hawaii Unemployment Twitter support page: https://twitter.com/HI_DLIR
Hawaii Unemployment Phone Numbers
- Call Hawaii Unemployment 800 number via 1-833-901-2272 or 1-833-901-2275
For customer service dial 1-833-901-2272 or 1-833-901-2275. Hawaii Unemployment Customer Support Phone
Hawaii Unemployment Customer Service Working Hours
You can call Hawaii Unemployment customer service and reach live customer service agent during following working hours: from 7:45am to 4:30pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed. Call center phone number is 1-833-901-2272 or 1-833-901-2275.
Read more information about Hawaii Unemployment.