How to Reach Canon Customer Service
You can reach Canon customer service by dialing their 800 support number which is 1-800-652-2666. Live customer service is available via this number from 9am to 9pm EST Monday-Friday, from 9am to 7pm EST Saturday..
Below is a phone menu you can use to reach real human from customer service. Please note that some of the live support options may change since the time we called Canon last time:
- Press 1 or say “Technical support”
- Press 2 or say “Help with repair”
- Press 3 or say “Make a purchase”
- Press 4 or say “Product Information”
- Press 5: For all other issues
Canon Customer Service on Social Networks
You can also reach Canon customer service via social networks. You can reach Canon Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CanonUSA or via Canon Twitter page at https://twitter.com/CanonUSA.
Canon Brief History
Canon was founded in 1937. Its first headquarters were located in Tokyo.
Canon Customer Service Options
Canon Online Customer Service and Other Useful Links
- Canon official website: https://www.usa.canon.com/
- Canon Facebook support page: https://www.facebook.com/CanonUSA
- Canon Twitter support page: https://twitter.com/CanonUSA
- Canon Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/canonusa/
- Canon LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/canon-inc-
- Canon Youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/CanonUSA
- Canon Inc. iOS app: https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/canon-inc/id331269954
Canon Phone Numbers
- Call Canon 800 number via 1-800-652-2666
For customer service dial 1-800-652-2666. Canon Customer Service Phones
Canon Customer Service Working Hours
You can call Canon customer service and reach live customer service agent during following working hours: from 9am to 9pm EST Monday-Friday, from 9am to 7pm EST Saturday. Call center phone number is 1-800-652-2666.
Read more information about Canon.