How to Reach Whole Foods Customer Service
You can reach Whole Foods customer service by dialing their 800 support number which is 1-512-477-4455 (1-512-477-5566 voicemail, 1-512-482-7000 fax). .
Below is a phone menu you can use to reach real human from customer service. Please note that some of the live support options may change since the time we called Whole Foods last time:
- Press 1: If you have a question about the Amazon rewards visa signature
- Press 2: For questions about catering or holiday order
- Stay on the line: If you’re calling about any other topic
Whole Foods Customer Service on Social Networks
You can also reach Whole Foods customer service via social networks. You can reach Whole Foods Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/WholeFoods or via Whole Foods Twitter page at https://twitter.com/wholefoods/.
Whole Foods Brief History
Whole Foods was founded in 1980. Its first headquarters were located in Texas.
Whole Foods Customer Service Options
Whole Foods Online Customer Service and Other Useful Links
- Whole Foods official website: https://wholefoodsmarket.com/
- Whole Foods Facebook support page: https://www.facebook.com/WholeFoods
- Whole Foods Twitter support page: https://twitter.com/wholefoods/
- Whole Foods Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/wholefoods/
- Whole Foods LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/whole-foods-market/
- Whole Foods Youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/wholefoods
- Whole Foods Market iOS app: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/whole-foods-market/id320029256
- Whole Foods Market iOS app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wholefoods.wholefoodsmarket&hl=en&gl=US
Whole Foods Phone Numbers
- Call Whole Foods 800 number via 1-512-477-4455 (1-512-477-5566 voicemail, 1-512-482-7000 fax)
For customer service dial 1-512-477-4455 (1-512-477-5566 voicemail, 1-512-482-7000 fax). Whole Foods Phone Customer Service
Read more information about Whole Foods.