How to Reach DVLA Customer Service
You can reach DVLA customer service by dialing their 800 support number which is 0300-790-6802. Live customer service is available via this number from 8am to 8pm Monday-Friday, from 8am to 4pm Saturday, Sunday closed..
Below is a phone menu you can use to reach real human from customer service. Please note that some of the live support options may change since the time we called DVLA last time:
- Press 1: If you have a vehicle or trailer inquiries.
- Press 2: For driving license inquiries.
- Press 3: If you are calling about your medical condition or renewing a medical license.
DVLA Customer Service on Social Networks
You can also reach DVLA customer service via social networks. You can reach DVLA Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/dvlagovuk or via DVLA Twitter page at https://twitter.com/DVLAgovuk.
DVLA Brief History
DVLA was founded in 1956. Its first headquarters were located in Wales.
DVLA Customer Service Options
DVLA Online Customer Service and Other Useful Links
- DVLA official website: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/driver-and-vehicle-licensing-agency
- DVLA Facebook support page: https://www.facebook.com/dvlagovuk
- DVLA Twitter support page: https://twitter.com/DVLAgovuk
- DVLA Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/dvlagov/
- DVLA LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/driver-and-vehicle-licensing-agency/
- DVLA Youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/user/DVLAgov/
DVLA Phone Numbers
- Call DVLA 800 number via 0300-790-6802
For customer service dial 0300-790-6802. DVLA Customer Support Phones
DVLA Customer Service Working Hours
You can call DVLA customer service and reach live customer service agent during following working hours: from 8am to 8pm Monday-Friday, from 8am to 4pm Saturday, Sunday closed. Call center phone number is 0300-790-6802.
Read more information about DVLA.