How to Reach ACT Customer Service
You can reach ACT customer service by dialing their 800 support number which is 1-319-337-1270. Live customer service is available via this number from 8am to 8pm CST Monday-Friday..
Below is a phone menu you can use to reach real human from customer service. Please note that some of the live support options may change since the time we called ACT last time:
- Press 1: For scoring and reporting information
- Press 2: If you are calling from a high school, college or special organization and need to request registration materials
- Press 3: For all other registration inquiries
ACT Customer Service on Social Networks
You can also reach ACT customer service via social networks. You can reach ACT Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/theacttest or via ACT Twitter page at https://twitter.com/ACTStudent/.
ACT Brief History
ACT was founded in 1959. Its first headquarters were located in Iowa.
ACT Customer Service Options
ACT Online Customer Service and Other Useful Links
- ACT official website: https://www.act.org/
- ACT Facebook support page: https://www.facebook.com/theacttest
- ACT Twitter support page: https://twitter.com/ACTStudent/
- ACT Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/actstudent/
- ACT LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/act
- ACT Youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheACTTest
ACT Phone Numbers
- Call ACT 800 number via 1-319-337-1270
For customer service dial 1-319-337-1270. ACT Customer Service Phones
ACT Customer Service Working Hours
You can call ACT customer service and reach live customer service agent during following working hours: from 8am to 8pm CST Monday-Friday. Call center phone number is 1-319-337-1270.
Read more information about ACT.