How to Reach SCDMV Customer Service
You can reach SCDMV customer service by dialing their 800 support number which is 1-803-896-5000. Live customer service is available via this number from 8:30am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed..
Below is a phone menu you can use to reach real human from customer service. Please note that some of the live support options may change since the time we called SCDMV last time:
- Press 1: For questions concerning driver's licenses, real ID, driver license violations or suspension.
- Press 2: For cancellation of insurance or accident relation question.
- Press 3: For titles, registrations, plates, details or information concerning mobile homes or manufactured homes.
- Press 4: For other general information.
SCDMV Customer Service on Social Networks
SCDMV Brief History
SCDMV was founded in 1996. Its first headquarters were located in South Carolina.
SCDMV Customer Service Options
SCDMV Online Customer Service and Other Useful Links
- SCDMV official website: http://www.scdmvonline.com/
- SCDMV Facebook support page: https://www.facebook.com/SCDMV/
- SCDMV Twitter support page: https://twitter.com/SC_DMV
- SCDMV LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/south-carolina-department-of-motor-vehicles/
- SC DMV Driver Exam iOS app: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/sc-dmv-driver-exam/id501055074
- SC DMV Driver Exam iOS app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nicusa.scexamprep&hl=en&gl=US
SCDMV Phone Numbers
- Call SCDMV 800 number via 1-803-896-5000
For customer service dial 1-803-896-5000. South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles Customer Support Phones
SCDMV Customer Service Working Hours
You can call SCDMV customer service and reach live customer service agent during following working hours: from 8:30am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed. Call center phone number is 1-803-896-5000.
Read more information about SCDMV.