How to Reach Apple Customer Service
You can reach Apple customer service by dialing their 800 support number which is (888) 840–8433. Live customer service is available via this number 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m...
You can also contact the company headquarters via (408) 974–2042. Please note that this is not a customer support 800 number but a phone number form Apple corporate office.
Apple Customer Service on Social Networks
Apple Brief History
Apple was founded in 1976. Its first headquarters were located in California.
Apple Customer Service Options
Apple Online Customer Service and Other Useful Links
- Apple official website: http://www.apple.com/
- Apple Facebook support page: https://www.facebook.com/apple
- Apple Twitter support page: https://twitter.com/apple/
- Apple Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/officialapple_inc/
- Apple Google Plus page: https://plus.google.com/115967756576401290385
- Apple LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/apple
- Apple Youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/user/Apple
- Apple Store iOS app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/apple-store/id375380948?mt=8
Apple Phone Numbers
- Call Apple 800 number via (888) 840–8433
- Call Apple 800 number via (408) 974–2042
For customer service dial (888) 840–8433. Via this number you can reach Apple support department. For other departments see table below:
Apple Customer Service Working Hours
You can call Apple customer service and reach live customer service agent during following working hours: 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.. Call center phone number is (888) 840–8433.
Read more information about Apple.