How to Reach DWP Customer Service
You can reach DWP customer service by dialing their 800 support number which is 0800-055-6688. Live customer service is available via this number from 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed..
Below is a phone menu you can use to reach real human from customer service. Please note that some of the live support options may change since the time we called DWP last time:
- Press 1: For information about Universal Credit.
- Press 2: To claim maternity allowance.
- Press 3: To claim new style job seekers allowance.
DWP Customer Service on Social Networks
You can also reach DWP customer service via social networks. You can reach DWP Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/DWP or via DWP Twitter page at https://twitter.com/dwp.
DWP Brief History
DWP was founded in 2001. Its first headquarters were located in United Kingdom.
DWP Customer Service Options
DWP Online Customer Service and Other Useful Links
- DWP official website: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-for-work-pensions
- DWP Facebook support page: https://www.facebook.com/DWP
- DWP Twitter support page: https://twitter.com/dwp
- DWP Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/DWPgovuk/
- DWP LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/dwp/
- DWP Youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/DWP
DWP Phone Numbers
- Call DWP 800 number via 0800-055-6688
For customer service dial 0800-055-6688. DWP Customer Support Phones
DWP Customer Service Working Hours
You can call DWP customer service and reach live customer service agent during following working hours: from 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed. Call center phone number is 0800-055-6688.
Read more information about DWP.