How to Reach BT Customer Service
You can reach BT customer service by dialing their 800 support number which is 0800-800-150 (from the UK) or 44-150-174-7714 (from outside the UK). Live customer service is available via this number from 8am to 9pm Monday-Friday, from 8am to 8pm Saturday-Sunday..
Below is a phone menu you can use to reach real human from customer service. Please note that some of the live support options may change since the time we called BT last time:
- Press 1: If you are calling about your home phone or broadband.
- Press 2: For BT TV and Sport.
- Press 3: For BT Mobile.
- Press 4: To help with your BT email or Cloud account.
- Press 5: To report suspicious contact and learn how to protect yourself.
BT Customer Service on Social Networks
BT Brief History
BT was founded in 1846. Its first headquarters were located in London.
BT Customer Service Options
BT Online Customer Service and Other Useful Links
- BT official website: https://www.bt.com/
- BT Facebook support page: https://www.facebook.com/BTUK
- BT Twitter support page: https://twitter.com/bt_uk
- BT Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/bt_uk/
- BT LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bt/
- BT Youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/c/bt/
- My BT iOS app: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/my-bt/id979618672
- My BT iOS app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bt.btserviceapp&hl=en&gl=US
BT Phone Numbers
- Call BT 800 number via 0800-800-150 (from the UK) or 44-150-174-7714 (from outside the UK)
For customer service dial 0800-800-150 (from the UK) or 44-150-174-7714 (from outside the UK). BT Customer Support Phones
BT Customer Service Working Hours
You can call BT customer service and reach live customer service agent during following working hours: from 8am to 9pm Monday-Friday, from 8am to 8pm Saturday-Sunday. Call center phone number is 0800-800-150 (from the UK) or 44-150-174-7714 (from outside the UK).
Read more information about BT.