How to Reach DVSA Customer Service
You can reach DVSA customer service by dialing their 800 support number which is 0300-200-1122. Live customer service is available via this number from 8am to 4pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed..
Below is a phone menu you can use to reach real human from customer service. Please note that some of the live support options may change since the time we called DVSA last time:
- Press 01: To manage your theory test appointment or for driver theory test information including Driver CPC theory and case studies.
- Press 02: To book or manager your practical driving test appointment or for Driver CPC enquiries.
DVSA Customer Service on Social Networks
You can also reach DVSA customer service via social networks. You can reach DVSA Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/dvsagovuk or via DVSA Twitter page at https://twitter.com/dvsagovuk.
DVSA Brief History
DVSA was founded in 2014. Its first headquarters were located in United Kingdom.
DVSA Customer Service Options
DVSA Online Customer Service and Other Useful Links
- DVSA official website: https://gov.uk/dvsa
- DVSA Facebook support page: https://www.facebook.com/dvsagovuk
- DVSA Twitter support page: https://twitter.com/dvsagovuk
- DVSA Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/dvsagovuk/
- DVSA LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/driver-and-vehicle-standards-agency/
- DVSA Youtube page: hhttps://www.youtube.com/dvsagovuk
DVSA Phone Numbers
- Call DVSA 800 number via 0300-200-1122
For customer service dial 0300-200-1122. DVSA Customer Support Phones
DVSA Customer Service Working Hours
You can call DVSA customer service and reach live customer service agent during following working hours: from 8am to 4pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed. Call center phone number is 0300-200-1122.
Read more information about DVSA.