How to Reach Employment Insurance Customer Service
You can reach Employment Insurance customer service by dialing their 800 support number which is 1-800-206-7218. Live customer service is available via this number from 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed..
Below is a phone menu you can use to reach real human from customer service. Please note that some of the live support options may change since the time we called Employment Insurance last time:
- Press 1: To submit your report.
- Press 2: For general information on benefits.
- Press 3: For the status of your claim or payment.
- Press 4: To update your personal information or advise us that you returned to work.
- Press 5: For all other types of questions.
- Press the star key: To hear this menu again.
Employment Insurance Customer Service on Social Networks
You can also reach Employment Insurance customer service via social networks. You can reach Employment Insurance Facebook page at or via Employment Insurance Twitter page at .
Employment Insurance Brief History
Employment Insurance was founded in 1995. Its first headquarters were located in Vancouver.
Employment Insurance Customer Service Options
Employment Insurance Online Customer Service and Other Useful Links
- Employment Insurance official website: https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/programs/ei/ei-list/reports/fraud-serious.html
- Employment Insurance Facebook support page:
- Employment Insurance Twitter support page:
Employment Insurance Phone Numbers
- Call Employment Insurance 800 number via 1-800-206-7218
For customer service dial 1-800-206-7218. EI Customer Support Phones
Employment Insurance Customer Service Working Hours
You can call Employment Insurance customer service and reach live customer service agent during following working hours: from 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed. Call center phone number is 1-800-206-7218.
Read more information about Employment Insurance.