How to Reach Motorola Customer Service
You can reach Motorola customer service by dialing their 800 support number which is 1-800-734-5870. Live customer service is available via this number from 7am to 10pm CST Monday-Friday and from 9am to 6pm CST Saturday-Sunday..
Below is a phone menu you can use to reach real human from customer service. Please note that some of the live support options may change since the time we called Motorola last time:
- Press 1: For product information and help using your device.
- Press 2: For warranty and repair support.
- Press 3: For sales support.
Motorola Customer Service on Social Networks
You can also reach Motorola customer service via social networks. You can reach Motorola Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/moto/ or via Motorola Twitter page at https://twitter.com/Moto_Support.
Motorola Brief History
Motorola was founded in 1928. Its first headquarters were located in Illinois.
Motorola Customer Service Options
Motorola Online Customer Service and Other Useful Links
- Motorola official website: https://www.motorola.com/us/
- Motorola Facebook support page: https://www.facebook.com/moto/
- Motorola Twitter support page: https://twitter.com/Moto_Support
- Motorola Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/motorolaus/
- Motorola LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/motorolasolutions/about/
- Motorola Connect iOS app: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/motorola-connect/id934616080
- Motorola Mobility LLC. iOS app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Motorola+Mobility+LLC.&hl=en&gl=US
Motorola Phone Numbers
- Call Motorola 800 number via 1-800-734-5870
For customer service dial 1-800-734-5870. Motorola Customer Service Phones
Motorola Customer Service Working Hours
You can call Motorola customer service and reach live customer service agent during following working hours: from 7am to 10pm CST Monday-Friday and from 9am to 6pm CST Saturday-Sunday. Call center phone number is 1-800-734-5870.
Read more information about Motorola.