How to Reach Telstra Customer Service
You can reach Telstra customer service by dialing their 800 support number which is 132-200. Live customer service is available via this number available 24 hours a day seven days a week..
Below is a phone menu you can use to reach real human from customer service. Please note that some of the live support options may change since the time we called Telstra last time:
- Press 1: For billing inquiry.
- Press 2: For new connections.
- Press 3: For faults with your service.
- Press 4: For anything else.
Telstra Customer Service on Social Networks
You can also reach Telstra customer service via social networks. You can reach Telstra Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Telstra or via Telstra Twitter page at https://twitter.com/telstra.
Telstra Brief History
Telstra was founded in 1975. Its first headquarters were located in Victoria.
Telstra Customer Service Options
Telstra Online Customer Service and Other Useful Links
- Telstra official website: https://www.telstra.com.au/
- Telstra Facebook support page: https://www.facebook.com/Telstra
- Telstra Twitter support page: https://twitter.com/telstra
- Telstra Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/telstra/
- Telstra LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/telstra/
- Telstra Youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/user/TelstraCorp
- My Telstra iOS app: https://apps.apple.com/au/app/my-telstra/id543829966
- My Telstra iOS app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.telstra.mobile.android.mytelstra&hl=en&gl=US
Telstra Phone Numbers
- Call Telstra 800 number via 132-200
For customer service dial 132-200. Telstra Customer Support Phones
Telstra Customer Service Working Hours
You can call Telstra customer service and reach live customer service agent during following working hours: available 24 hours a day seven days a week. Call center phone number is 132-200.
Read more information about Telstra.