How to Reach Florida Unemployment Customer Service
You can reach Florida Unemployment customer service by dialing their 800 support number which is 1-800-204-2418. Live customer service is available via this number from 7.30am to 6.30pm EST Monday-Friday, from 8am to 2pm EST Saturday-Sunday..
Below is a phone menu you can use to reach real human from customer service. Please note that some of the live support options may change since the time we called Florida Unemployment last time:
- Press 1: For information on how to file a claim
- Press 2: To find the nearest CareerSource Florida Center
- Press 3: For all other questions
Florida Unemployment Customer Service on Social Networks
You can also reach Florida Unemployment customer service via social networks. You can reach Florida Unemployment Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/FLDEO/ or via Florida Unemployment Twitter page at https://twitter.com/FLDEO.
Florida Unemployment Brief History
Florida Unemployment was founded in 1976. Its first headquarters were located in Florida.
Florida Unemployment Customer Service Options
Florida Unemployment Online Customer Service and Other Useful Links
- Florida Unemployment official website: http://floridajobs.org/
- Florida Unemployment Facebook support page: https://www.facebook.com/FLDEO/
- Florida Unemployment Twitter support page: https://twitter.com/FLDEO
- Employ Florida Mobile iOS app: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/employ-florida-mobile/id1017684126
Florida Unemployment Phone Numbers
- Call Florida Unemployment 800 number via 1-800-204-2418
For customer service dial 1-800-204-2418. Florida Unemployment Insurance (UI) Customer Service Phones
Florida Unemployment Customer Service Working Hours
You can call Florida Unemployment customer service and reach live customer service agent during following working hours: from 7.30am to 6.30pm EST Monday-Friday, from 8am to 2pm EST Saturday-Sunday. Call center phone number is 1-800-204-2418.
Read more information about Florida Unemployment.